Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 05-14-2016, 12:25 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachboy View Post
Goodwill here has a 7 day return policy, but if the item was $5 or under, I just recycle it instead and consider the cost a donation to Goodwill. It takes me 2-4 gallons of gas to return something, depending on which Goodwill I bought it at. One policy that baffles me about the Goodwill's around here is that if an electronic item has several components, such as a cordless phone system with a base unit and 3 or 4 extensions, they'll package and price them all separately, rather than as a group. What good is an extension cordless phone if it's not mated to the base unit it was designed for? They do the same thing with stuff like surround speakers, price each component separately rather than as a set.
I think the majority of thrift shop employees there are by and large too dumb to realize they are a set in the first place....It is like fast food employees; I can order 3-5 simple things 10 times in a row, and if I don't check their work %40 of the time I'll come home with an incorrect order...They either don't bother to think or can't think when trying. Hell I've been to thrifts where the cashiers can't add or do simple maths in their head that most folks are already light years ahead of by middle school...
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.