Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 07-15-2016, 08:56 AM
madlabs madlabs is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 389
Darn. I had a feeling that it was originally for a factory setting but hoped I could use it. Still is a pretty robust HV power supply, might have to build a lifter or two and play with it.

At least it should be good to check the accuracy of my older HV probe. I'll have to dig that out.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.