![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
She paid the difference and bought a Samsung. It seems to be OK yet. I've repaired several VHS tapes. They're easy to take apart and splice. You only lose a little bit and most of the time, they work well.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
"Funai" was quite popular in Romania becuase of cheap price, otherwise the qualgty was crap.
I dind't know that somebody still made V.C.R.'s. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
The other day I happen to go through some boxes here and found some 1980's Video Review and Video magazines .I miss those days looking at the magazines when they arrive in the mail.Drooling over while looking at the new Beta and VHS VCRs,Video cameras and later VHS camcorders.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|