Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Television Broadcast Gear

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 07-21-2016, 10:35 AM
Ralph S Ralph S is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 153
Frankly, it's been quite a while since I got this camera working and I don't remember whether or not the spot was there from the beginning, but it sure has been there for several months now. I might suggest, that if any of you are in the Los Angeles area, you'd be welcome to come over and take a look. Just let me know and I'll send you directions, etc. Write to: [email protected]

(PS: I have noticed that a number of these tubes improve their quality of picture when they have been run daily (for several hours) over a period of days or weeks since their long hibernation!)
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.