Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-03-2016, 08:50 PM
centralradio centralradio is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by centralradio View Post
I still use mine daily.I dont trust the digital crap of DVR or DVD recorders.If the power goes out.Atlease I have some of the recording left to watch.
Update .Ditto here.Still using them as the supplies dwindle .I'll try ordering some blanks from Walmart.com next week since the stores dont have them on the shelves anymore.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.