Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 09-08-2016, 06:37 PM
vts1134's Avatar
vts1134 vts1134 is offline
Looking For Time
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,534
I can only speak to what I do now, which I cannot fathom will function 60 years from now.

I also have a PC that I use for my movie and TV show collection. I rip DVDs into MKV format and store them on external drives. My PC runs a PLEX server to categorize and serve my movie and tv show collection. For hookup to my analog TVs I use a Tivo mini. TiVo is absolutely the best thing you can hook up to a tv. It records live television, gives me access to all the online content I could ask for and is also my PLEX client which gives me access to my personal media library. I tell my clients that Tivo makes any TV a smart TV...even TVs that are 75 years old.
__________________
John
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.