Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Jon A.'s Avatar
Jon A. Jon A. is offline
Don't mess with Esther.
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,267
Right now I have only one vintage TV working right (well, most of the time) and in use daily, and that's my '73 Flat-chassis Zenith. I feed it with a Panasonic DMR-E20 DVD recorder from 2002. The only problem I know of with that deck is the RF output doesn't work, kind of ironic considering the application, so I'm running it through a cheap modulator. Future plans include more installed vintage sets with multiple video sources, each attached to its own B-T modulator, i.e. my U-Matic once I fix it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.