![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Beween all the old VHS, BETA, and Laser Disc I have yet to watch, it could be years, Tom. I built enough shelves for 1000+ VHS tapes already. Now I need shelves for BETA tapes.
But nothing beats your Indiana adventure. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Holy crap said the kitty.What a load you got there.I would check and see whats on them before recording over them.You may have Youtube gold on those tapes.Be careful and watch your back .They get heavy.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I still use tape media for home video recording and then transfer it to DVD. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|