Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2016, 03:15 PM
Captainclock Captainclock is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Posts: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
In regards to Kenwood I see that there's been a merger of some type, possibly in 2008, according to Wikipedia. But, when this VCR was built I highly doubt that Kenwood had any significant connection or influence to JVC.
I don't know about the Kenwood Connection to JVC either all I know is that when I looked up the FCC ID on the back of the VCR I have it came back with the result of "Kenwood/JVC" so yeah I don't know, and the FCC ID was dated to 1988.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.