Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-18-2017, 04:23 PM
TUD1 TUD1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,616
I got the CR70, (among lots of other things) and it's definitely not minty fresh like I thought. I did not get a manual, only a setup book. If somebody would send me a setup book, that would be fantabulous. I tested it on a 25XP22, and it does work, but it takes some getting used to.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-19-2017, 01:27 AM
Kevin Kuehn's Avatar
Kevin Kuehn Kevin Kuehn is offline
Workin' Late Again
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,976
I have a nice looking CR70 that I'd consider selling. To me they seem overly complex for the intended purpose, and if you ever look inside one you'll see why. From what I hear the Beltron does an equal if not better job on restore, and with a very minimal amount of circuitry.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-19-2017, 02:32 PM
TUD1 TUD1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kuehn View Post
I have a nice looking CR70 that I'd consider selling. To me they seem overly complex for the intended purpose, and if you ever look inside one you'll see why. From what I hear the Beltron does an equal if not better job on restore, and with a very minimal amount of circuitry.
How much is it? I'm just about to use this one as a parts set. The instrument itself isn't too bad, but the plastic case is horribly beat up.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.