![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
reply
Hey Steve D., on your site there is an ad that shows the entire CTC-5 line with the three glamorous women around it...THATS the tv ad that I have seen bits and pieces of that is cool, them dancing around singing something like "wonderful picture, spectac-ular sound, RCA Vic-torrrr, new Color T-V!". Still wish I could see that whole commercial. Was a very long and involved ad, maybe they showed it at movie theaters or something....Frenchy
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Frenchy,
Thanks, That is a cool magazine ad. Very 50's. Like you, I have seen only portions of the film ad. I would guess it was an industrial film for RCA Victor dealers and perhaps it was also shown on tv. I know the teasing portions were included in one of those history of tv shows sometime back. -Steve D.
__________________
Please visit my CT-100, CTC-5, vintage color tv site: http://www.wtv-zone.com/Stevetek/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome
welcome from any old tv tech back from "old school" when men were men and color was real!!
__________________
[IMG] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|