Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-19-2017, 07:12 PM
Tom S's Avatar
Tom S Tom S is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Plover, WI
Posts: 185
where is this at. If you don't I will if it's close. Damm I want a CM
__________________
Tom Smrz
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-19-2017, 07:16 PM
WISCOJIM WISCOJIM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Chute, Wisconsin
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
where is this at. If you don't I will if it's close. Damm I want a CM
The link to the sale is in the post just before yours.

.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.