![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
...
Last edited by andy; 11-18-2021 at 05:05 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Since you have nothing to lose at this point, maybe you can try repainting the screen using the silver paint that is designed for creating screens on walls. I assume the two issues there would be getting the surface as smooth as possible, and ensuring that the paint would adhere to the screen.
I'm sure you will be able to get the electronics fixed up and replace the missing hardware. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice catch.I have a curved screen here from a Sears set which was destroyed from moving around place to place.Your base unit looks clean.Probably just beam it on to a white wall for now.The big tragedy with those sets are CRT burn ins.
If you dont have it yet. Heres the free service manual for your set from freeservicemanuals.info .Looks like this manual is for worldwide multi broadcast format set. https://freeservicemanuals.info/en/s...PSE/KP7220PSE/ Last edited by centralradio; 06-20-2017 at 02:36 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|