Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-19-2017, 11:29 AM
retrace retrace is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISCOJIM View Post
Emerson ECR1350 and ECR1350A are both found in Sams Photofact 2645-1 according to the online Photofact Index.

https://www.samswebsite.com/en/photo...earch&s=Search

Ask for one here on VK or in the ARF classifieds before paying Sams for one.

http://www.videokarma.org/forumdisplay.php?f=60

http://antiqueradios.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=15

.
Thanks WISCOJIM

I dont know how I missed it at Howard Sams website I thought I searched by 1350 and also browsed by brand
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.