Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 08-07-2017, 02:32 PM
zeno's Avatar
zeno zeno is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceAge View Post
Some progress... I found the 4.7uf 250v cap Zeno and Stellar were talking about, replaced with 4.7uf 400v. The bright band on the right side is now completely gone, so that cap was definitely toast. But there are still problems here.. The picture is still flickering and shaking, but the on screen display does not seem to be affected. Something wrong in the video processing circuit??? I posted a short video demonstrating the problems on YouTube yesterday, but can't find it now. I had it playing some random DVD, I wonder if the video got canned for copyright reasons?
Well done.
Next most common thing on these is cold joints at the vert output IC.
Resolder them even if they look OK. I will look at the utube when
you find it.

73 Zeno
LFOD !
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.