![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Reworked V5, V6, V7, and V8. The 4 IF stages. This pretty much completes the bottom of the chassis. There are still a few odds and ends to deal with, but over all it is finished.
Next up will be the front panel controls. ![]()
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was looking at the schematic and in a dotted square is M7. Looks like a coil, caps, and resistor. I'm guessing it is the video detector. What is the chances the diode is good/bad? Is there a modern day equivalent? There is a cover on the topside that comes off and there is the diode.
![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It is a germanium diode for sure. Getting hard to find. 1N60 is similar as are a few others. 1N34 are more common, good for crystal radios and other uses, but I don't know well they would work here.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|