Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 02-10-2019, 10:08 PM
Crist Rigott Crist Rigott is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Waxahachie, TX
Posts: 1,519
I tackled the yoke and the centering/focus ring tonight. When I took the assembly apart, I found the centering adjustment real rusty.







I then grabbed the one that came in the cabinet and it was rust too but as much. I cleaned it up and reassembled it using some light grease.



Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.