Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Antique Radio

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-17-2019, 01:55 PM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxm View Post
I have a Grundig UKW-Boy that was made for the US market and has the full FM band. Runs on AC or batteries. Similar to this one:

https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/grundig_ukw_boy_2.html
And how well works on the radio?
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-18-2019, 04:43 PM
maxm's Avatar
maxm maxm is offline
Surrounded by old stuff
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecolor 3007 View Post
And how well works on the radio?
Unfortunately, the radio I have is currently not working. I don't have batteries to run it on, and there is a problem with the AC power supply. I will need to take a look at it some time.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.