Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 06-02-2019, 08:35 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,482
Your family must have been doing well back then...I grew up in the 90's too and we only had the 20" living room Zenith new...Our other sets predated my parrents knowing eachother. Our kitchen set was a 5" color Emerson AC/DC portable with AM/FM radio that (I'd like to say it was an '86 model)...Aside from the vertical hold being on edge for years and no one bothering to dig it out enough to adjust it it was a trouble free set...Up till my folks threw it out in a move...I was so bothered by them chucking a working TV that I later bought another I happened upon. Almost everything post 1975 is BPC junk in my book, but childhood memories are an exception.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.