Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-07-2019, 08:13 PM
freakaftr8's Avatar
freakaftr8 freakaftr8 is offline
Convergence freak!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Folsom, CA (no not in the prison)
Posts: 1,778
Ok. Found out my HV probe is messed up possibly. what I thought was 28.9k is actually reading 15k. It's a bk precision HV-44 probe. The damn needle adjustment was cranked up and didn't realize it. Once I calibrated it back to zero, this is what I'm seeing. Doubt the tripler is actually only putting out 15k when the set requires 29kv. Is there something I'm missing?

Could be my meter. Bout to go check some vintage sets of mine to be sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190907_181720.jpg (56.0 KB, 31 views)
__________________
Honey, turn on the tv.. I'm cold!

Last edited by freakaftr8; 09-07-2019 at 08:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.