Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 01-18-2020, 06:00 PM
vintage.digi vintage.digi is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 43
Well, I just stopped by the office for a couple minutes and snapped some photos while I was there. I found one thing that needs to be fixed before I try again; a broken wire.

This is from yesterday when I unpacked it before reattaching the board: https://imgur.com/tH0DubI

Here's that board now: https://imgur.com/UHRPjyv

Here's the board those input wires connect to, on the side: https://imgur.com/GKsTt25

Another internal board: https://imgur.com/uwk6Q5d

Here's the best I can see of the side of the tube. Enough to know it's a Matsushita: https://imgur.com/l6VHFAH

And here's the broken wire, which if I'm really lucky could be the source of the problems: https://imgur.com/jglpBSc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISCOJIM View Post
That was a good discount!
How did you get it to show what I paid? I thought I knew a lot about using eBay but it doesn't show that for me on other peoples' purchases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCT View Post
Do you have a schematic for this unit?
I don't have a schematic yet. I tried searching Conrac's site on the Wayback Machine but I didn't find any manuals. There's one on eBay but $22 for the manual plus $22 shipping seems high.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.