Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2020, 09:57 AM
JamesJ JamesJ is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 2
Thanks Ed in TX

Thanks- will follow up Jackson
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-06-2021, 06:48 PM
Blast's Avatar
Blast Blast is offline
blast, blast...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 237
I agree with Ed. But thought I would add that somewhere in my past I correlated those Akai and JVC models with a Tatung VRH8200.

So... yeah, that an a quarter...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.