Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2020, 02:07 PM
tvcollector's Avatar
tvcollector tvcollector is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: So. Florida
Posts: 1,613
That DVD recorder probably recorded them into 480x360.. I'm looking for something that will stretch them to at least 720x480, 1080x720 4:3 preferred, I can always use editing software to convert to 16:9 by inserting the video tape media in the middle and adding effects to the sides.. Looking for something that will write to a file instead of burning onto a DVD disk... Hard drive space these days is alot cheaper so I'm wanting something that doesn't compress them or compress them too much.. I like that clearclick device, it writes directly to flash drive or SD card to MP4 format.. And all you do is plug it to the VCR, don't even need to hook the VCR to anything else as it has it's own monitor.. I love the concept, but its not great quality..
__________________
Looking for an all tube or hybrid color TV set from the late 1960s, early 1970s that's in a steal cabinet..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.