Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 01-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Jon1967us Jon1967us is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_tech View Post
I should have been clearer... are you using an oscilloscope or a meter that measures frequency as well as voltage? In other words, how do you know that you are measuring 60 hz AC rather than a legitimate signal?

jr
I have a Hz function on my meter that I have measured 60Hz on a couple tubes, but I haven't checked it on all - that's a good point. On pins 2,3 off the CRT, the AC does jump around a little, and that's probably video signal added to the AC. I'll go back and verify on the sync and CRT what the freqs are. I find that easier than a scope.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.