Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 04-06-2021, 08:59 PM
Benyamin39 Benyamin39 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 16
Thx.
The TV will be for retrogaming in 240p mainly. I will stretch the picture to have a bit overscan.
Still the screen has definitely a geometry problem (or pincushion problem). The service manual is describing only some of numerous parameters but not all. By googling further I found that there is a PARA(bole) setting that may actually help me. I will try it once I will have access back to the OSD which I lost at the moment as I am currently RGB modding the TV.

I will post an update later on.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.