Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-15-2021, 12:53 PM
ESigma25 ESigma25 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 248
Yeah, I've had a decent experience buying belts since people can just buy belts in bulk and put the necessary ones for a specific machine in a baggie, but I've never even tried to search for specific parts like that before. And I had my terminology wrong, the band is actually called a "back tension band" so if my problem is back tension, that's the cause.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.