Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2021, 02:54 PM
cademan cademan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Right now I just have the tuner but I am not getting any snow and my VCR does nothing on any channel.

Let me know if you need me to post the schematic as I can't post it using my Ipad. I'll have to dig out my scanner but it can be easily had for free from the net.

I just have a meter and a scope. No tv anilyzer or such stuff.

I suppose I'll have to dig out my signal tracer buried somewhere out in my barn.

Just hopefully thought someone might have had the same problem and be able to point to an area to focus on.

I'll be looking at it later on tonight.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by cademan; 04-17-2021 at 03:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.