Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2021, 02:13 PM
dishdude's Avatar
dishdude dishdude is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 841
The manual is still posted on Sony's site. No mention of speakers included.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-11-2021, 11:19 PM
vortalexfan vortalexfan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishdude View Post
The manual is still posted on Sony's site. No mention of speakers included.
Hi, yes, I noticed that as well, I saw the manual for this unit over at manual library's website and I saw nothing about speakers being included, but when I looked at the manual online I had already posted this thread.

So it seems you would of just bought some 5.1 Surround sound speakers from wherever you would of bought this VCR from and just used those with this unit.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.