Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2022, 10:07 PM
starbond starbond is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 81
If its anything like my unit, the heatsink transistor was bad after the fuse kept blowing. my mistake was not using a dim bulb tester the first time around, so I had to buy the replacement transistor TWICE. Luckily there was some NOS on ebay.
Yours has no C or B value on it?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2022, 10:28 PM
vortalexfan vortalexfan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 1,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbond View Post
If its anything like my unit, the heatsink transistor was bad after the fuse kept blowing. my mistake was not using a dim bulb tester the first time around, so I had to buy the replacement transistor TWICE. Luckily there was some NOS on ebay.
Yours has no C or B value on it?
I'm guessing you're right that that heat sunk transistor is bad on my VCR, it did have a code on it, but I can't remember what it was now, and I made the mistake of putting the power supply back into the VCR.

I'll take a look in the morning.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.