Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-05-2022, 09:28 PM
CPQ5360 CPQ5360 is offline
Florence
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 39
I have *just* been informed that, at least with other Panasonic-made VCRs of similar vintage, you're not supposed to hear the A/V input unless Record or Audio Dub is engaged. Which would mean that me originally being able to hear the A/V input was itself a fault, which has now cleared up as I've used the machine. And I'm the idiot trying to figure out what's wrong.

Can anyone else confirm this for me?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.