Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-12-2022, 10:19 AM
liammc00's Avatar
liammc00 liammc00 is offline
real TVs have a CRT
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Belpre, Ohio
Posts: 265
As odd as this may sound I think it was the tape I was using. So far it has worked without the tape lossing tension on over a dozen taps. loading and unloading them about 30 times. As far as the guidepost It gets stuck with a tape instered if I trick the machine with no tape it seems to work fine. I have checked the came gear it's fine, the tensioner band is like new, and all the gears in the loading mechanics seem to be fine. If VCR gives more trouble I will porced diging into to the VCR forther. I have the sanyo version of this VCR and it seems to behave the same way and the both have an annoying buzz over the audio on RF only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220412_111718_716.jpg (69.2 KB, 23 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.