Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > General Off Topic Forums

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-28-2022, 06:04 PM
Airedale's Avatar
Airedale Airedale is offline
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Western Washington
Posts: 111
I can't find anything online for one that holds 4 tapes. Maybe shes wrong and it's a different brand?

I guess I'll be finding out, I really want that Japanese beta player and videos. I just hope it still works or that I'll be able to fix it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-02-2022, 02:53 PM
mr_rye89's Avatar
mr_rye89 mr_rye89 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: The Luna's
Posts: 438
I don't recall Nakamichi having a multi cassette changer.....But if it's Nakamichi deck its worth grabbing, they didn't really make a bad deck. I have 2 BX-125s and one BX-300. I did the A.N.T. mods to the BX-300 and it's my reference cassette deck. Can record very hot with little distortion, great frequency response, very low wow and flutter......There's a reason they cost a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-03-2022, 09:34 AM
Ed in Tx's Avatar
Ed in Tx Ed in Tx is offline
Zenith Walton My 1st TV
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airedale View Post
I really want that Japanese beta player and videos. I just hope it still works or that I'll be able to fix it.
Be sure to check the AC line voltage spec on that. Should be on the back near where the power cord enters. Japanese domestic models are typically 100VAC.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.