Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-19-2022, 01:42 AM
ARC Tech-109 ARC Tech-109 is offline
Retired Batwings Tech
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 611
That is a good question, I've tried to find some of the old myself but keep coming up with nothing prior to the split. I joined the audiokarma July of 2006 and remember the layout.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-19-2022, 09:25 AM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,482
I feel like I saw the old combined site once or twice a few years before joining VK.
I was under the impression that the info had been dumped here, but I don't remember enough of the old AK posts to know what to look for to check.

If it's not here I wonder if the archive.org wayback machine captured it.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-21-2022, 05:27 PM
zenith2134's Avatar
zenith2134 zenith2134 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UTC -4
Posts: 2,546
I was just fooling around with the Wayback Machine; and it certainly has old Audiokarma and Videokarma snapshots. VK's go back to 2009. AK's was earlier.

I joined Feb 2005 and it was all combined. So many good people both then and now.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.