Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 08-17-2022, 09:43 PM
vortalexfan vortalexfan is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 1,986
OK, I was just wondering because I too have never really owned a Panasonic S-VHS machine before, the only S-VHS machine I owned was a JVC unit from 1987 a HR-S8000U that unfortunately burned up on me (the power supply died on it) that I had gotten from the High School I graduated from when they retired it, it even had its original remote with it yet (the giant brick of a wireless remote that had a digital readout on the remote itself for timer programming purposes.)
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.