![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's possible the power supply lytics have developed high ESR and or current leakage. There's a bunch of ~$15 ESR/RCL/transistor testers on ebay and Amazon that are great for checking caps in SS gear... IMO they're a must have if you want to start working on SS gear.
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for your reply. I work on solid state gear all the time. But not these things that are 90% meant to not be worked on (nor were built by) human hands. I might be able to get by with replacing the entire PS board, but I don't want to throw good money after, well...good money.
Thanks again for the advice! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Here's a link to the power supply check procedure. That's a nice player, would be a shame to give up on it. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/89...age=113#manual |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|