Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-16-2023, 08:00 PM
DVtyro DVtyro is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_tv_nut View Post
Let me see if I can make a few drawings. This will take a while. Unfortunately, I have reached my limit for posting images to this site, so have to host them elswhere and link here.

Meanwhile, when you ask about "patterns," please specify if you mean a pattern in the video image, in the video time signal, or in the FM spectrum.
Thanks, I appreciate your help! When I say pattern I primarily mean video image.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.