Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 03-29-2023, 10:56 PM
liammc00's Avatar
liammc00 liammc00 is offline
real TVs have a CRT
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Belpre, Ohio
Posts: 265
Update March 29. I did mark the AFT adjustment located on the main board and tryed to adjust it made no difference to the color but did improve the picture quality by a hair. Next I checked to make sure the color and tint control had a good connection between the main board and the user control board. Had no problems there. Next i checked the components on the input of pin 13 on the chroma luma processor chip could not find anything wrong with any of components. Not sure we're to go next but if someone would be willing tell me what troubleshooting they do for a tv that has color not working or can point me to were I can obtain the information. I have done a lot with this TV and I don't want to give up on it as feel it has some many good years left but I have worked on it for 8 months so I'm getting tried of working on it and I am kinda in rush to get fixed as I'm moving on May 9. If the TV is not fixed by then it will be a long while before I can get back to it.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.