Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-20-2023, 06:46 AM
Alex KL-1 Alex KL-1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Brazil (Paraná)
Posts: 515
Indeed some faults are frustrating to find.

Just now, I'm fighting (I will, when I have proper time) with a issue with vertical of my Telefunken delta-gun TV. Very irritating, since this occurs only sometimes, and is heat related: this not occurs when TV is cold, and most times not occurs when is hot. Most time only occurs with thermal transition (when warming) so I donb't have much time window to play with
Then, I need some clear time to try to find the culprit, but certainly has a culprit. I need to study well the schematic, for not shotgunning every related part, but the bhegges idea sounds very good now...

Is curious that this defect ocurred 6 months ago, vanished, and returned now, go figure...
__________________
So many projects, so little time...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.