Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2023, 06:11 AM
timmy's Avatar
timmy timmy is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Delaware ny
Posts: 3,719
Where is this plug and socket #1 looks like 2 wire plug. Ok it’s on the big plug in the rear of chassis. The plug is good and clean and completely pushed in and no wires are coming out of the plug from pushing it in. As it stands now the hue and intensity have no effect at all when turned. After I fixed the bad slug problem I already tried the AFC procedure and all I got was turned both ways produced either rainbows or the rainbows disappeared so I put the slug back where it was.

Last edited by timmy; 08-07-2023 at 07:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.