Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2023, 05:36 PM
timmy's Avatar
timmy timmy is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Delaware ny
Posts: 3,719
The voltages for v19 I had posted under the other voltages they were 1 95.6 9 -40.7 8 5.86 I had noticed v4 got extremely hot very quickly while the others were still somewhat cool.

Last edited by timmy; 08-07-2023 at 05:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Username1's Avatar
Username1 Username1 is offline
Not sure how I got here.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 3,658
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy View Post
I had noticed v4 got extremely hot very quickly while the others were still somewhat cool.

I don't think this is a worry - The Video Amplifier half of V4 has a bit of
power running through it, I don't think it's a problem....
See the size of the plate resistor - and it's 4W.....


..
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.