Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-13-2023, 09:26 PM
Username1's Avatar
Username1 Username1 is offline
Not sure how I got here.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 3,658
.





Ok, so I got the video that you guys posted, thanks! I can see the blue, red, & green
colors bars moving through the picture "barber pole" style. This is the burst color
not locked, or in sync with the local 3.58mhz color osc. I have labeled "A" in
my screen shot off your video.... I don't understand the vertical bars in
the picture..."B" Are they produced by the defect with this tv? Will
your signal source make the same bars on a different tv? If they
only show up on this tv..... What happens when you turn down
the color... All the way off to B&W....? Do they go away? If
those bars only appear on this tv, then I'm wondering if
there is possibly something wrong in the burst gate....
Does your color bar generator put some separator
between each color...?

Anyway, maybe it's a good idea to take a breather
from this project for a few days as you said....

To anyone who did not see the video, the blue,
Green, & red bars remain at that 30 degree
angle, but raise upward through the picture
continuously. The vertical bars labeled "B"
remain stationary, and are partially effected
by the colors passing by - as if they are
behind the vertical bars....


Night....

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WTF-01.jpg (46.7 KB, 52 views)
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy"

Last edited by Username1; 08-13-2023 at 09:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.