Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-08-2023, 11:45 AM
Kevin Kuehn's Avatar
Kevin Kuehn Kevin Kuehn is offline
Workin' Late Again
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,976
It would be helpful if you could provide a link, I am not familiar with this Boston service mng. you speak of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeno View Post
2) Moire was explained by Boston service mng. Not in depth. See
internet for that. I learned what I needed.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-08-2023, 12:22 PM
Kevin Kuehn's Avatar
Kevin Kuehn Kevin Kuehn is offline
Workin' Late Again
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 3,976
Here's a picture I just took off my over the air box after pushing the still button. Notice how wave in the blue sky seems the same as the picture below it that I took several days ago. Another frame with the same sky may not show any moire. I really don't understand what triggers it to manifest.




Last edited by Kevin Kuehn; 09-08-2023 at 12:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-08-2023, 02:35 PM
zeno's Avatar
zeno zeno is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,918
Moire that I have seen is best described as a thumb print.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.