Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-30-2024, 02:13 PM
Penthode's Avatar
Penthode Penthode is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kitchener/Waterloo Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Well I’m just trying to be productive until Bob gets the parts to me. Once I get through this experience I have a Crosley that’s essentially a Dumont clone and the sound and video if circuits are all kinds of messed up. That would be next on my to do list. How different is the alignment protocol on different early RCA sets? I have a 630 in the works but on the shelf for now
The alignment is similar. I suspect the Dumont is easier. I know the RCA 630TS is simpler.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.