Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > General Off Topic Forums

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-06-2024, 04:54 PM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
Internet addiction is one reason for which I don't have a smartphone.
Yes, they can sometimes be good, but... Oh, I hate small size touch screens.
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2024, 06:53 AM
Alex KL-1 Alex KL-1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Brazil (Paraná)
Posts: 515
I also hate touch screen, and independent of it's size...
__________________
So many projects, so little time...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-25-2024, 02:58 PM
Tube TV's Avatar
Tube TV Tube TV is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: At large again ....
Posts: 787
Count me in on hating touch screens (as I type this message on one on a tablet). As for Smartphones I hate packing a bulky tracking device everywhere and went back to my old Nokia 1600B candy bar phone. As long as I can still get GSM I'll keep using it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.