Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-12-2025, 10:09 AM
bandersen's Avatar
bandersen bandersen is offline
RCA 741PCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,826
While certainly not necessary, restuffing these old bumblebees is fairly easy and I think looks nice.
I'm just leaving the black caps as is when replacing the grey ones.






Just about done
__________________
Here are my Vintage Radio & TV YouTube Channel and Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-12-2025, 12:52 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,479
I'm impressed you can reliably split them like that. I've found that unless the paper inside swells and they split themselves in half cleanly, they usually shatter into a mess of jagged bits when I try to split them.
How are you splitting them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
While certainly not necessary, restuffing these old
bumblebees is fairly easy and I think looks nice.
I'm just leaving the black caps as is when replacing the grey ones.






Just about done
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.