![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
We're all in the same boat. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, it's a bit wonky still.
I'm assuming you have checked out this resource? https://crtdatabase.com/faq/adjustin...-to-fix-bowing There's also a guide to bypass the stock comb filter that sucks. https://crtdatabase.com/crts/sony/sony-kv-27fs17 But you will have to get an aftermarket notch filter, which is a bit of a weird beast. I see them in thrift stores once in a while, but have never had a TV which could benefit from one before. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
This is of concern to the previous thread but I see with a grey bars pattern that the darkest part of the raster is slightly biased to red. Another thing you would fix in the service menu. Also, it appears the bottom left corner of the tube is magnetized. It's got the wrong color. This set has a deguass coil!! Why? All in all though I'll let the next owner clean up these minor issues
__________________
We're all in the same boat. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Most sony remotes from the same time periods will work with most sony TVs. If you can find one that looks similar to the original it stands a good chance of working. You can also buy a universal sony remote and program it. Internal degaussing coils only flicker on start-up, they are not capable of fixing big problems. For that you will need a beefy wand. I prefer the big heavy circular type that plug directly into the wall. They are super strong and fix any problem that can be fixed with a wand. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|