Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-30-2026, 10:07 AM
bigboss80's Avatar
bigboss80 bigboss80 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Italia/ Sardegna
Posts: 34
Forgive me but I just double-checked everything and saw that I was measuring on pin 20, that's why it didn't change when touching the contrast, I redid the measurements carefully this time. On pin 19 connected to the circuit with contrast at maximum 2.6 Volts, contrast at minimum 1.99 Volts, instead on the pad with pin 19 isolated everything at maximum 1 Volt everything at minimum 1.4 Volts, then while I was at it I also measured 20 but this time adjusting the brightness because that is about the brightness, everything at maximum 2.2 Volts everything at minimum 0.9 Volts.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.