Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Charlie's Avatar
Charlie Charlie is offline
On Land
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Warren, TX
Posts: 2,582
Thanks... I really like this set as it's quite nice looking. But my God... their sooo big! I'm having to make some major adjustments around here to make room for it!

A couple more? Oh no! I'd end up having to saw the legs off and start stacking them! The only reason I took this beast was because it was from my neighbor, and I knew that it had been well cared for.
__________________
Charlie Trahan


He who dies with the most toys still dies.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2005, 03:47 PM
frenchy frenchy is offline
Frenchy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Moreno Valley CA
Posts: 534
With all that nice solid wood it probably weighs only a little less then the tree they made it out of! Nice set, neat sliding doors...Frenchy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.