Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 05-22-2005, 01:17 AM
Jonathan Jonathan is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 326
I GOT A RASTER!!!!!! After looking in the garage for the PM ion trap, I realized my Air King did infact come with one. I took it and put it between the base and focus coil, and moving it around I FINALLY got a raster. I moved it around until I got the brightest picture. I adjusted the vertical and horizontal controls to get a picture that filled the whole screen. The only thing I see on the screen is horizontal and vertical retrace lines and nothing really more. I'll probably need to go over the horizontal and verticle sections so I get a stablized picture. The correct picture should be snow, right? There are no VHF channels in my area, so I'll use a satellite receiver to test it on channel 3.

Are these symptoms I'm having any indication of one single problem or a ton of little ones. I'm a TV newbie so I'm not honestly sure.

Eric,

Yeah, I saw that on ebay, it probably is aluminized. This 10BP4 in the Air King is nice and bright, but I might bid if I can afford it.

Thanks.

Jonathan
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.