Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-2005, 06:48 PM
ChuckA's Avatar
ChuckA ChuckA is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 447
I'm pretty sure I have a junk chassis in the garage with a HV cover still attached. Not sure what condition two of the ones I'm picking up are in, one is supposedly in very nice shape.

I just got my GE 901 running today, mirror is shot, will need to send out to Clausen for re-silvering, and electronics still needs some tweaking, but I have a picture.

HV power supply uses a flyback with a quadrupler putting out 28KV.

Chuck
__________________
www.myvintagetv.com

Learn from the mistakes of others -
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.